Fall Prevention Awareness Week
Although 1/4 older adults fall each year, falling is NOT a part of normal aging. You have the power to reduce your risk of falls!
See a Physical therapist so they can:
- assess your risk of falling
- design an individualized plan for your fall prevention needs
- help make your home as safe as possible
- provide you with appropriate exercises and balance training
- work with other health care professionals to address any underlying medical conditions that would increase your risk of falls
Schedule a time to meet with our PT staff!